Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is currently hiring a Analytical Relief Supervisor.
Provides laboratory supervisory coverage for other QC supervisors in their absence (20%); provides technical support to assigned projects which complies with standard operating procedures and scientific standards, working with limited direction, and as assigned serving as a project leader (80%).
- As assigned to do so, act as a QC shift supervisor for Chemistry, Instrument, or Microbiology laboratory on days when the supervisor is absent;
- Assist in maintaining laboratory electronic result recording systems;
- Research, prepare, and review technical documents related to test methods, data recording procedures, product specifications, SOPs, WIs, etc.
- Successfully investigate and resolve moderately complex laboratory problems and deviations; accurately maintain all related documentation in compliance with SOPs;
- Test purchased materials and/or Perrigo manufactured products per cGMP requirements; review laboratory testing performed by QC staff;
- Provide formal and informal training and mentoring to QC staff for test methods, electronic result recording systems, etc.
- A 4-year degree in a physical or biological science, 3 years of QC experience.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to connect and work with others;
- A very high level of proficiency in laboratory benchwork, including the ability to troubleshoot methods;
- Previous experience in laboratory result recording system maintenance preferred (SAP QM, SLIM, etc.);
- Keen attention to detail, especially regarding the documentation of routine, investigational, and research laboratory benchwork.
Internal applicants please apply by 9/3.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status, veterans status , military status and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.