SUMMARY: Responsible for supporting Governance Platform Structure (GPS) Project activities and Trinity Initiative Office activities, including Visualization, Rule, Role and Obstacle support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
GPS/Trinity Initiative Project Activities:
Visualization - Manage Process Visualization (PV) Business Flow Charting (BFC) for MPO and Plants
o Develop/Propose strategy and execution plan for PV
o Provide technical support and training to Facilitators for BFC and Excel technical tool,
o Coordinate BFC technical support from Mizkan Holding (MH) to ensure appropriate resources are assigned to PV Facilitators to maximize productivity and quality of BFC#39;s,
o Coordinate cross-functional discussions within MPO and between MPO and Plants,
o Maintain BFC progress tracking report for use in reporting to senior leadership at MH and MA
Work with PV Facilitators to ensure PV BFC#39;s stay on track
Escalate issues and propose solutions to Project Manager as needed.
Visualization - MPO and Plants as assigned
o Visualize target processes, including risks, controls and SENOBI points
o Create the implementation plan for SENOBI points and "To Be" Controls
o Gain approval from management
o Support functional members to implement SENOBI improvement
Rules - MPO and Plants as assigned
o Draft Core Rules based on Mizkan Holdings requirements
o Identify gaps with Mizkan Holdings requirements and close gaps as applicable
o Gain appropriate review and approval from management for final drafted rules
Roles - Support the activities of Trinity team members in the execution of Role task execution, including Role definition and related support.
GPS Project Management:
Supervise the daily activities of the Trinity Business Analyst:
o Train Business Analyst (BA) on PV BFC technical aspects until he is able to independently create BFC#39;s and facilitate PV sessions with process owners.
o With guidance and assistance from GPS Project Manager and other MPO resources, teach the BA all aspects of the business. Arrange learning sessions with applicable functional team members as needed.
o Provide feedback and guidance on basic business skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and business etiquette. Act as BA#39;s mentor.
Support the GPS Project Manager on all aspects of the Trinity Initiative:
o Provide recommendations for process improvements by proactively assessing daily activities and thinking of better ways to execute tasks.
o Implement recommendations with coordination with the appropriate team member(s).
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor#39;s degree with a major in business, accounting, finance or technical preferred, or equivalent and related experience
- Intimate knowledge of process mapping and business process reengineering
- Proven project management and problem solving abilities
- Ability to interpret and break down complex, vague and abstract business processes in order to evaluate and improve them
- Self-motivated with willingness to do more than basic job requirements and work with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong Computer Literacy skills including Microsoft Office Products, Process Mapping, project management and reporting.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Willingness and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Ability to exhibit a professional business-like appearance and demeanor.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by the job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.