ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery, Otis Spunkmeyer, and Oakrun Farm Bakery. We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 26 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
The purpose of the Analyst is to provide assistance to the bakery team by providing general office support and utilizing the inventory management system to create, edit, and delete orders for materials as well as monitoring inventory for items.
- Create and edit purchase orders in the inventory management system.
- Monitor inventory for material usage.
- Assist with production schedule planning
- Research discrepencies with orders
- Arranging and scheduling deliveries and pick ups of ingredients
- General office duties
- Proficient in data entry
- Good Attendance
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years experience working with SAP in a purchasing and planning capacity
- Frequent usage of keyboard and mouse
- Bending and stooping
- Occasional climbing ladders
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasional working from heights
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasional working in freezer
ARYZTA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.