Ammonia Technician - 3rd Shift
Full TimeAmmonia Tech Skilled
Bartlett, Bartlett, IL, US
2 days agoRequisition ID: 1014
APPLYTO AMMONIA TECHNICIAN - 3RD SHIFT
Rana is an international Company known and present in over 60 countries, leader of fresh pasta in the world with a turnover close to the 1 billion $. Founded by Giovanni Rana in 1962, the company has been led for over 30 years by Gian Luca Rana, Managing director and creator of the internationalization project that has led the Group to become a world leader in the filled pasta, smooth pasta, gnocchi, dishes ready meals and sauces. Unlike the traditional nature of the category to which it belongs, the Rana Group has always made of innovation its strength, both in the technological field (with the registration of dozens of product and process patents) and in communication.
Rana focuses its investments in the following areas: the creation of jobs (doubled in the last five years), the research and development; the continuous search for the best quality through the selection of the top raw materials, with the aim of offering consumers only unique products.
Today Rana has 8 factories (5 in Italy, 1 in Belgium and 2 in the US) and it is a large family of 3,500 people who share the same values. The engines of Rana#39;s development are innovation, internationalization, the enhancement of talents, passion and the constant search for excellence.
Maintenance Technician / Ammonia Operator
• Conducts daily ammonia system inspection, maintain accurate inspection records and maintain PSM program records.
• Acquire and maintain Ammonia Refrigeration Operator Certifications.
• Able to proficiently diagnose, repair, replace and/or overhaul all mechanical components for numerous types of equipment to include but not limited to Ammonia equipment as well as facility equipment, electrically operated equipment, variable speed controllers, hydraulic equipment, air compressors, air handlers, steam systems, chillers systems, HVAC and related software programs, etc.
• Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production and facility equipment during machine service.
• Possess mechanical and troubleshooting knowledge and skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, steam systems and electrical operation, process and control systems including both building electrical and machine electrical panels.
• Reads and interprets equipment operation and parts manuals, electrical schematics, blueprints and can perform computer tasks related to work order, PM#39;s and service orders.
• Complete and submit daily job related documentation written or computerized data entry pertaining to job task performance, downtime, spare parts usage, preventative maintenance & work orders.
• Day to day troubleshooting, repair and installation of low and high voltage industrial electromechanical and control systems for all facility utilities.
• Assist with project and system startups and operational checkouts on systems.
• Adhere to Rana work rules, GMPs, Safety processes, procedures and rules as well as ; comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
• Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Technical training; in HVAC or Ammonia and / or Must acquire Industrial Ammonia system Certificates
• 3-5 years of work related experience is preferred but not required
• Good verbal and written communication skills (Ability to deal tactfully and courteously/inter-departmentally as well as with co-workers and vendors)
• Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, maintain, and repair complex mechanical, HVAC and Ammonia systems
• Must be flexible to work weekends and other shifts as needed
• Able to work well independently, self motivated and as a team member
• Able to meet the physical requirements of the position requiring heavy lifting up to 50 lbs., carrying tools and supplies, kneeling and stooping and standing on feet for long periods of time