Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Setting up and operating equipment for production, changing over product, and shutting down machinery for clean up
- Retrieving ingredients from the warehouse using a pallet/power jack; sealing and returning unused ingredients to the warehouse
- Following a recipe and accurately weighing and measuring ingredients
- Ensuring quality of products meet Company standards by reporting raw materials used and identifying lot information on production forms, and communicating with other departments
- Labeling finished products with lot information and transferring to and from the cooler
- Maintaining a clean working environment, including cleaning the floor, washing and drying, and returning bins and buckets
- Adhering to the Company#39;s safety policies and procedures, as well as those set out by WorkSafeBC, and abiding by food sanitation standards
- Working in other production areas as assigned
- Other duties as required
Requirements, Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 2+ years related experience is preferred; culinary experience is considered an asset
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while maintaining a dedication to quality and safety
- Working with a team, often with minimal supervision, and maintaining a positive and respectful workplace
- Abiding by Company policies and procedures
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to use critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to use arithmetic to perform production related calculations
- Must be available for day, evening, and weekend shifts
- Hearing protection and steel toe shoes required
- Wet environment
- Standing and walking for long period of time (approximately 8 hours a day)
- Frequently bending, stooping, and twisting while transferring ingredients and product
- Maneuvering heavy objects, including lifting (floor to waist, waist to shoulders, and overhead) and carrying up to 25kg (up to 36 times a day) and pushing and pulling of ingredients/products (up to 900kg ) on wheels (approximately 10 times a day)
- Exposure to some job related hazards, including moving equipment, heavy objects, and slippery floors
- In circumstances where this position becomes vacant or is subject to a long-term absence the key responsibilities will be backed-up by the Production Supervisor.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor.
A titre d#39;employeur souscrivant au principe de l#39;egalite d#39;acces a l#39;emploi, Conagra Brand considere les candidats qui sont qualifies pour les offres d#39;emplois sans egard a la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l#39;origine, le sexe, l#39;orientation sexuelle, l#39;identite de genre, la langue parlee, l#39;age, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire.