Corbion develops sustainable solutions to improve the quality of life for people today and for future generations.
Corbion is the global market leader in sustainable ingredient solutions. Within Corbion, Algae Ingredients develops new applications and markets for algae-based food and feed ingredients. We have a range of products that deliver breakthrough innovations for human and animal nutrition by offering sustainable, cost-efficient, safe and clean algae oils, fats and proteins.
We have an opportunity available for an experienced, creative and energetic
Technical Application Manager.
Your primary focus will be to offer technical support to Corbion#39;s global customer base in getting the best results from our products. You will work together with international R&D and commercial teams to globally support and expand the use of algae products, known under the Algaprime brand. You will report to the Global Head of Animal Nutrition.
- Providing technical support to our customers in both the Aqua feed industry as well as in the terrestrial feed industry regarding application of AlgaPrime as a feed ingredient.
- Developing methods and writing SOP#39;s and manuals how to handle, store, transport and dose AlgaPrime in it#39;s different product forms
- Advising customers on how to apply AlgaPrime different product forms
- Implementing application equipment solutions including storage and unloading installations
- Interpreting application process data and translating it into potential product optimizations and improvements.
- Driving quality and efficiency improvements in logistics of delivery to customer sites.
- Working closely together with R&D on the shelf life testing, safety and handling of AlgaPrime products .
- Degree in a related technical field (Engineering, Food Science, Food Technology, Animal Nutrition or similar)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role in feed or food industry
- Experience in providing technical support and solving technical problems with regards to feed or food manufacturing.
- Capability and will to travel globally (>50%)
- Good command of English in speaking and writing. Other languages such as Spanish are an advantage.
- Prepared to relocate to The Netherlands or travel to the Netherlands frequently
We offer the opportunity to be part of a world class global team and work with a revolutionary product portfolio. A chance to take ownership and connect your personal success to one of the most important growth markets for Algaprime DHA, a feed ingredient with unsurpassed performance and sustainability benefits for salmon and trout farmers.
In addition, we offer:
Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Culture to empower people and where your initiatives and ideas make a real difference
- International focus with truly diverse teams
- Unique possibility to be trained by our internal expertise in the world of bio-based products.
- Training on the job and a development plan ready for you. We invest in relevant training courses related to your particular discipline, that will give you the opportunity to grow into an industry expert
- Friendly, informal culture in a demanding professional environment
We actively embrace diversity in how we work together and contribute towards our shared objectives and values. By joining Corbion, you will become an employee in a company where you can feel pride in your achievements and develop your career with global prospects.
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives, and a leading company in emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins and algae ingredients. Our sustainable ingredient solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. With a worldwide network of production facilities, sales offices and agents in more than 100 countries, Corbion is known for quality, product innovation, and customer orientation, as well as for its collegial, informal and results-oriented company culture.
Corbion does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Corbion vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Talent Acquisition team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Corbion Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Corbion Talent Acquisition Team.
Job Segment: Information Technology, IT Manager, Medical, Engineer, Developer, Technology, Healthcare, Engineering