Agricultural Sales Representative - Ag equipment -
Required is a motivated and enthusiastic sales rep with a bachelor degree and strong farming background ideally from Dallas area (Texas, Oklahoma, Luisana, Arkansas). Needs strong hands-on mentality and practical technical skills (set-up and demo machines in the field) to work in a small team. Knowledge of field seed research would be beneficial.
Organizational context: Company has a general manager and 3 full time employees in the US and one sales representative for Canada. Currently the main business is the field research equipment and combine headers, another business area is mechanical weeding equipment. The Agricultural Sales Rep will be reporting to the General Manager. The incumbent will obtain some back-office & technical product support from the MN office and the International headquarters, but will be home office based in the Dallas area to cover the southern area of the USA. Maybe Oklahoma City.
The candidate must be able to assemble, set up and demonstrate machines. Complicated & electronic repairs are done by specialized technicians.
- Strong crop farming background
- Technical-mechanical expertise and sales skills
- Sales experience in the ag equipment industry & seed production industry
- Strong communication and representation skills
- High level of self-motivation and good project management
- Hands-on mentality
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
Send resume via email.