Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Under general supervision acts as a coordinator and liaison with production scheduling and payroll. Must be willing to work across shifts and weekends to validate and verify payroll.
Essential Job Duties
- Code employees daily in Kronos for Payroll showing the job performed, by product. Keep track of employees doing a lower paying job Monday-Friday, as well as, employees calling off Monday-Friday. These lists are then sent to Payroll each Monday as they will affect pay rate or overtime rate for the weekend.
- Responsible for the vacation scheduling for all production departments.
- Develop and maintain necessary tracking methods and organized filing system of staffing related reports and records.
- On a daily basis, verify the Absentee report, missed punches, unapproved time, short lunches, overtime, and other time related reports through Kronos to ensure appropriate time accounting for associates.
- Communicates and coordinate with production leaders regarding personnel needs daily
- Studies production schedules and staffing tables to ascertain personnel requirements.
- Sets up and maintains Excel Spreadsheets as requested by Packaging and Processing Managers
- Aiding and assisting with associate overtime
- Aiding and assisting with Alchemy training
- Creates production reports/memos based on data compiled, tabulated, and computed.
- Completing safety audits, and engaging in Safety initiatives (i.e. Safety teams, Behavior Observations, Safety program leader, etc)
- Other tasks as assigned
Statement of Coverage
Scope of Responsibility
Minimal supervision. To assure our associates are coded and paid correctly while also maintaining all reports. Associate vacation scheduling and working closely with HR on leaves Having the ability to assist and cover peer positions during absences.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working knowledge of how a snack food company operates running a 24/7 operation
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to lead and be a team member in a small group which works across shifts
- Payroll/ Timekeeping experience is preferred
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Payroll/Timekeeping experience is preferred
Professional Licenses or Certifications
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The working environment includes both office and plant floor settings. Exposure to industrial noise, forklift traffic, moving mechanical parts, and temperature extremes occurs in operating areas of the plant.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.