Hostess Brands, LLC, is a large packaged food company focused on developing, manufacturing, marketing, selling and distributing fresh baked sweet goods in the United States such as Ding Dongs®, Ho Hos®, Donettes® and Fruit Pies, in addition to Twinkies®, CupCakes, Voortman#39;s Cookies and Wafers.
The Administrative Assistant role is responsible for completing a wide range of administrative support related duties, sensitive assignments, projects, and reports in a confidential and professional manner. The Administrative Assistant will be a resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. This role will support the entire bakery leadership team.
- Coordinate and produce the production employee scheduling under bakery management supervision
- Assist with employee attendance tracking, including but not limited to, tardiness, no call/no shows, daily call-ins, as well as reporting these events back out to the bakery leadership team
- Assist bakery leadership with reporting metrics
- Assist bakery leadership with technical writing documentation (SOP, OPL and training document writing)
- Record and distribute meeting minutes
- Responsible for Root Cause Analysis documentation
- Assist with documenting proposals for Capital Project requests
- Act as a member of the Mock Recall team in addition to owning the documentation of the team
- Responsible for file management (both electronic and hard copies)
- Collect, scan and email documentation
- Maintain office supplies
- Maintain office areas (conference rooms and common areas)
- Maintain printer upkeep and supplies
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree preferred
- 3-5 years previous administrative assistant experience required
- Previous experience in Work Planning, Organization & Execution required
- Previous experience with operating computer software programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SAP required
- Previous Workday HCM experience preferred
- Highly organized; Ability to plan, direct & administer work efforts to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to communicate both professionally and effectively with subordinates as well as all levels of management and cross-functional teams.
- This position will work in an office setting, within a manufacturing environment.