Accounts Receivable Supervisor
$50,000 – 60,000
Director of Accounting
The Accounts Receivable Supervisor will have primary responsibility to promote the financial viability of the company by effectively managing all aspects of the company’s accounts receivable. This includes building/maintaining a cohesive and effective staff, continually finding ways to streamline and automate processes, managing trade deductions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reporting for various finance team members
- Manage company aging and trade deductions
- Work with ARS team members to set goals, mentor and further their skills and abilities
- Develop and deliver training materials for team and provide them ongoing support
- Collaborate with technology leadership relating to EDI invoicing issues
- Apply strong critical thinking, analytical skills, and high attention to detail in solving problems
- Work collaboratively and build strong relationships with business partners
- Communicate effective with various business partners
- Communication Proficiency.
- Microsoft Excel Advanced (Formula’s, Pivot Tables & VLookups)
- Results Driven.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Organizational Skills.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Business Acumen.
- Maintains positive and can-do attitude and approach to work.
- Aptitude to tackle and manage projects, independently, from start to completion.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Fosters open, honest, and direct communication, while maintaining sensitivity to confidential information.
- Provides clear, succinct, and relevant written, and verbal, communication.
- High comfort level, working with a rapid pace.
- Must be a leader and able to motivate others.
- Capacity to recognize areas of need across the company.
- Excellent recordkeeping and documentation skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally within the organization.
This position has direct supervisory responsibilities for the team of Accounts Receivable Specialists.
This job operates in an open office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand, walk
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some extra hours required at period end or as a project requires
This position does not travel.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of Seven years’ experience in accounts receivable, collections.
- Minimum of Five years’ experience in managing a team.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with, and provide thought leadership to a wide range of business partners across business functions and levels including Senior Management
Preferred Education and Experience
- Consumer Products / food manufacturing environment.
- Retail / Food Service Customer experience
- System experience with Deacom, Domo and Catalyst.