Accounts Payable Specialist
Mrieux NutriSciences is a solutionproviderdedicated to preventing health risks related to food and to the use of everyday products. Offering a wide range of testing and consulting services, our teams are committed to providing our clients with accurate results, delivered on time, with uncompromising ethics, honesty and personal integrity.
Our motto: "More than a successful business, we are building a healthier world" .
Do you want to be a part of it?
YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist. Your missions will be to:
The incumbent ensures the accuracy of JD Edwards accounting transactions and rectifies any discrepancies that may have occurred. The incumbent is responsible for processing transactions and answering questions that may result.
- Process transactions according to schedule following established procedures.
- Identify and research discrepancies in transactions and correct the problem according to established procedures.
- Communicate with other laboratories and clients regarding transaction questions.
- Produce any necessary reports or documents on a scheduled basis or as required by management.
- Manage disbursements from and maintain records of transactions for various cash accounts.
- File transaction records for future reference.
- Support corporate quality and continuous improvement process.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- This position requires 1-5 years JD Edwards Accounts Payable experience.
- A basic level of accounting knowledge to process transactions and rectify account balances.
- Intermediate to Advance Excel skills are necessary to enter account information and produce reports.
- Analytical skills are necessary to locate discrepancies.
- Good client relation skills are needed to obtain necessary information quickly and accurately.
You will join a company with an inspiring mission. With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative, empowering, dynamic and challenging environment. Entrepreneurship and improving public health are part of our DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful Project!
To apply please click on #39;Apply now#39; button