Mrieux NutriSciences is a solutionproviderdedicated to preventing health risks related to food and to the use of everyday products. Offering a wide range of testing and consulting services, our teams are committed to providing our clients with accurate results, delivered on time, with uncompromising ethics, honesty and personal integrity.
Our motto: "More than a successful business, we are building a healthier world" .
Do you want to be a part of it?
YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE
We are looking for a Senior Accountant in our Corporate office. Your missions will be to:
Review the financial condition of various laboratories and produces individual and consolidated financial reports at the end of each month documenting their condition. This position then analyzes the reports and researches any discrepancies, initiating any adjustments needed.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and supporting documentation to report condition of assigned entities and/or labs.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly journal entries to properly represent financial statements.
- Develop and revise financial statement formats within the accounting software packages that are used by the department and published within the company.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end audit schedules in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify and develop process enhancements.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all financial reporting systems and demonstrate the ability and desire to share knowledge in the form of training to lower level staff.
- Perform internal audit procedures at assigned lab locations.
- Research and resolve accounting transactions and reporting issues, where some expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines and/or processes.
- Acts as a key contact for various internal and external partners with the ability to communicate succinctly and interpret financial results in non-technical accounting terms to business leaders.
- Perform other related duties as needed
- Bachelor#39;s degree in Accounting. Masters or CPA preferred
- 2-6 years of Public/Corporate experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with ERP system is required, JDE experience preferred
- Excellent analytical skills are necessary to quickly identify problems and determine the best course of action.
- Strong communication skills are required to effectively work with staff, internal and external clients, and our foreign affiliate
- A general knowledge of business forecasting, economic analysis, and finance is required in the analysis of company accounts and preparations of periodic statements
You will join a company with an inspiring mission. With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative, empowering, dynamic and challenging environment. Entrepreneurship and improving public health are part of our DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful Project!
To apply please click on #39;Apply now#39; button