Eden Foods – Clinton, Michigan (Lenawee County) seeks full-time Accountant. Experience and talent needed. Teamwork and communication skills necessary. Good work, good people, good food, good benefits.
More information at http://www.edenfoods.com/goodjobs
Job Description Accountant
Reports to: Accounting Department Manager & Department Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain cash flow projections
- Prepare Break Even Analysis
- Landed Cost Accounting / Overhead Allocation / Pricing
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Assist with monthly financial statements, trends, and bank reports
- Prepare filings for business licenses, certificates, government reports, and other programs
- Track assets and expenses for construction projects
- Prepare Executive Reports
- Assist in preparation for audits, work with auditors
- Backup and cross-training of Department staff
- Accounting Degree or 3 years equivalent experience preferred
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Willingness to learn and help others
- Proficient in use of computer, Excel, Word, etc.
Must learn custom Accounting Dept. software
- Stickler for detail and accuracy
- Organized, focused, with personal time management skills
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or a complete explanation of every duty. Employees are required to perform other duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or Management. Eden reserves the right to modify job duties and responsibilities as needed. Job description does not constitute or imply a written employment contract.