Manage the sales function of Ingredient sales to key accounts and provide tactical as well as strategic direction to optimize profitability and operational efficiency. Recommend areas for future business development based on customer needs and market trends.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become familiar with dairy market and trends to maximize profitability of transactions
- Engage in the contracting, spot buying, and sales of dairy products
- Manage key customer relationships
- Develop and maintain key supply relationships
- Establish formula pricing for products and customers
- Develop new customer base
- Attend industry group meetings, as needed
- Develop annual sales plans; identify and fully execute opportunities
- Support customer service as needed
- Support logistics as needed to ensure on time deliveries
- Dedicate effort to safety as we expect every employee to leave work in the same condition as they arrive
- Exhibit the values and ethics of Dairy Farmers of America through honesty, discretion, and sound judgment
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned.