- Receive, respond and follow up on crew comments and other performance measurement systems implemented by the customer.
- Follow up with the proper department to ensure all open issues are resolved.
- Ensure that the day-to-day operation is on schedule, using the proper and most updated documentation.
- Liaise with the local customer station team and follow up on all local operational related issues
- Maintain an on-going proactive relationship with assigned accounts and maintaining a dialog with assigned marketing representatives.
- Ensure equipment inventories are taken and communicated to appropriate personnel on time according to the customer schedules.
- Support the Executive Chef in coordinating menu presentations and any special presentations. Ensure appropriate unit key personnel are invited to attend.
- Support the Production department with all airline cycle changes. This includes holding menu meetings, coordinating purchases with the buyer and ensuring that cycle changes are transparent.
- Monitor and ensure that loading and billing of the customer is accurate.
- Coordinate and participate in all kitchen evaluations; distribute evaluation feedback to department managers and ensure appropriate response is provided in a timely, detailed manner.
- Communicate daily with department managers regarding operational issues and attend daily operations briefing.
- Document and maintain a daily customer discrepancy log; communicate information to respective department managers; monitor follow-up on action plans to ensure customer satisfaction; follow-up with the customer to communicate actions taken to resolve issues
- Monitor and ensure compliance with customer safety and equipment policies/procedures.
- Able to understand, read (English airline instructions), communicate and write in English.
- Able to travel occasionally to support accounts and presentations at other FFG facilities as needed.
- Must be RELIABLE – PRESENTABLE – PROFESSIONAL
- Able to work with others as a TEAM PLAYER and efficiently direct team.
- Able to work closely with customers in a fast paced environment.
- Must have driver’s license and pass Port Authority background check.
- Basic Math skills
- College Degree Preferred
- Computer literate – use of Excel & Word
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of worked performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.