Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Following established procedures and working under Production supervision, pick up product, perform inspection duties, case and pack finished product.
- 30% Pick up product from the line and package into appropriate container.
- 20% Perform inspection duties required for production of all products.
- 30% Case and pack all products manufactured.
- 10% Rework any product which does not meet quality specifications.
- 10% Inspect and record information for proper code identification. Maintain required production records.
COMPLEXITY AND SCOPE
- Follow Quality Control standards, safety regulations, and good manufacturing practices.
- Follow safety work rules and complete job tasks in a safe manner at all times.
- Support teamwork
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED (NOT REQUIRED):
OTHER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED
% OF TRAVEL REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Frequent exposure to plant environment (noise, heat, machinery). Must be able to work any shift and job requires shift rotation. Frequent weekend and holiday work
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.