$1000 Referral Bonus and Up to $2000 sign on bonus *Conditions and restrictions apply
Position Summary: Using both hands to inspect, grade, package, and work to maintain an even production flow of products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties are outlined in the Specific Duties Section.
- Estimate weight of product visually.
- Verify count, look at, handle product, as required by its nature, to determine grade and identify substandard products
- Place rejected products and individual grades of products in designated piles, containers or areas. Add supplemental product in order to bring original product into specifications.
- Notify Supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Rotate through various positions on the Appetizer line
- May be directed to help out in other areas of the plant as required by production demands
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Maintain adherence to company policies, safety standards, and good manufacturing practices
- Must wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as provided
- Perform other duties and assignments as required
3rd shift ($2.00 dollar shift differential)
Education, prior work experience and specialized skill and knowledge:
Ability to understand and communicate effectively.
Physical environment/working condition:
The employee is required walk; stand; use hands, fingers and arms to handle, feel and reach. This position is regularly exposed to wet, warm, humid and cold temperatures and loud noise levels. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.