Our role of QA Technician will ensure quality products and processes by conducting tests, conducing in-process inspections and reporting results.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure operational processes are in compliance and report all non-compliance to Operational/QA Management.
- Ensure products are manufactured using approved formulations.
- Confirm HACCP and SSOP checks are completed as required by the facility's regulatory programs/ monitor daily label checks, code date checks, HACCP, operational, thermometer checks and calibration requirements.
- Examine existing approaches and techniques, engage in problem solving activities and perform root cause analysis.
- Ensure no injurious or adulterated product enters commerce.
- Communicate and understand all instructions given by management on projects with minimal supervision.
- Monitor quality of incoming raw materials and finished products, including organoleptic evaluations, and perform specification testing on certain raw materials as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a food production facility
- Proficient in#160;MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, and have the ability to adapt to industry specific programs#160;
- Excellent verbal and written skills as well leadership, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
Monogram Foods offers a competitive compensation and benefit package to our team members, including:
- $1.50/hr Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Weekly and Monthly Bonus Raffles - win up to $2500
- $1,000 Retention Bonus
- Health, Dental, Vison, Life, STD, LTD
- Paid Holiday, PTO Time, and 401K