Rich s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich s Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
The Warehouse Operator will be responsible for shipping, receiving and transporting packaging, ingredients and finished goods for the facility.
- Observes all safety rules and regulations including use of personal protective equipment and material handling.
- Follows all established Good Manufacturing Practices, including maintaining an orderly and clean work area.
- Maintain forklifts by daily inspecting of batteries, water levels, lights, horns, tires, mirrors, oil levels, backup beep indicators, etc.
- Verify all deliveries/discrepancies by inspecting materials through physically counting and comparing the amount printed on the delivery receipt. Enter necessary documentation of delivery receipts or material handling into the company#39;s computer system.
- Organize/rotate old materials with new.
- Perform housekeeping daily; remove/fix any dirty, torn, hanging, broken wood, packaging, ingredients, etc.
- Assist management with inventory balances through physical cycle counts.
- Label any open/partial ingredient and packaging.
- Check production schedules daily to stage packaging and ingredients if needed.
- Performs all other warehouse and freezer duties.
- Must be able to operate all forklift equipment (preference will be given to experienced operators)
- Must be trained and recertified annually for forklift license. Must be able to work in extremely cold environment.
- Position pays up to $12.00 with experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One year or more of material handling experience
- Must read, write and speak English
- Must possess basic math and computer skills
- Able to work with minimal supervison
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Be able to regularly stand, reach, bend, and move about the facility
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception
- Hearing ability to meet manufacturing facility safety requirements
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at asc rich.comif you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.