The production operator uses equipment to assist with manufacturing, packaging, and other steps along a production line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of tasks involved in the manufacturing of products.
- Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Packing, general labor, straighten, and count product to specification.
- Monitor and/or assists in identifying foreign materials.
- Notify supervisor/line leader of abscess (if applicable).
- Comply with all GMP policies and procedures Adhere to all Safety Policies and procedures.
- Notify Supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Rotate through various positions as needed.
- Must be able to tolerate non-temperature controlled environment with very cold/hot conditions.
- Work in various areas of production of the plant as required by production demands
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Maintain adherence to company policies, safety standards, and good manufacturing practices.
Job description, Essential Duties and Responsibilities are subject to change at any time. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Punctual and good attendance.
- Good communication, math, read and writing skills.
- Able to complete Quality, Safety training
- Able to work at a fast pace, repetitive and work environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and a diverse workforce.
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Quality, safety minded, reliable, precise and self-motivated.
- Production, manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred.