Major poultry producer has an immediate need for a second shift GradingTeam Leader (Supervisor) in a harvest (kill) plant. Individual will:
- Lead a team in the grading area of poultry products
- Train, direct and develop hourly employees
- Ensure quality of finished product
- Define and implement new methods of production to improve efficiency
Successful candidate will have:
- 3 or more years of supervisory experience in poultry processing.
- AA or BS degree desired but not required
- Previous poultry experience is required
In addition, individual should be familiar with HACCP, SPC and plant efficiencies as it relates to yield, lbs./birds pmh, line speeds and automatic process equipment.
This is an opportunity to work for a company that values its employees and is always striving to be a positive influence in the community. Apply to become a part of a positive people-minded team!