Rich s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $3.8 billion, Rich s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich s Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
The Machine Operator II is responsible for setting up and changing equipment based upon product need, while adhering to all food safety and food quality guidelines.
- Observes all safety rules and regulations including use of personal protective equipment.
- Follows all established Good Manufacturing Practices, including maintaining an orderly and clean work area.
- Must be able to set up, change over, adjust, repair and operate all machinery/ equipment, on all shifts.
- Ensures all equipment is in operating condition and ready for on time startup.
- Must have the knowledge and experience to make necessary adjustments to keep products flowing consistently.
- Performs process control and quality checks.
- Operates date coders and verifies code dates on cases.
- Observes all OSHA and facility safety rules and regulations including use of personal protective equipment.
- Maintains work area in a safe and orderly fashion according to General Manufacturing Practices and Safety Guidelines.
- Cleans all equipment using current sanitation practices.
- Assists Quality Assurance in obtaining samples of products and other miscellaneous duties.
- Responsible for basic troubleshooting of all processing equipment.
- Responsible for accurate, timely, and legible completion of daily production reports/ documents.
- Trains new associates.
- Performs any other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2 Years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Knowledge of FIFO.
- Must be able to follow instructions on a formula.
- Must be a self-starter who can work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to get along well with others in a team environment.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be flexible in work and shift hours.
- Must adhere to the GMP policies set forth for the plant.
- Computer knowledge.
- Willingness to be forklift and tote certified.
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at asc rich.comif you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.