MAIN PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
· The primary responsibility of this position is to set up and operate cheese fresh ground equipment according to a variety of specifications
· Monitor metal detector and other equipment.
· Produce a quality product
· Complete all required documentation
· Must follow safety, G.M.P., H.A.C.C.P., and all other plant policies and procedures
· Is expected to promote safety, maintain a sanitary food environment, and strive to improve product quality
· Backup shift operator
- The Master Operations Technician strives to achieve operations excellence and production goals, effectively communicates any deficiencies within assigned work area, promotes safety, maintains a sanitary food environment and improves product quality
· Must perform sanitation on all equipment in the fresh ground department
· Must be able to operate forklift and pallet jack
· Must work overtime as needed
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a continuous basis
- All other duties assigned by management
- Hours are 10:45 pm- 7:45 am
Teamwork and Collaboration.
- May provide and/or receive input from across functional boundaries.
- Understands organizational mesh points and potential synergies.
- Integrates team efforts across the organization.