- Our manufacturing Members are the heart of our organization. As a member of the manufacturing team – which includes machine operators, packaging, shipping and more – you will take pride in ensuring we produce only the highest-quality, most consistent products for our customers and consumers.
Schedule: : Second shift from 2:30pm – until production is complete (Time will vary based on production needs)
The successful candidate will ensure compliance with all safety and quality requirements while working on a manufacturing processing line setting. This candidate will establish and sustain positive working relationships to contribute to the team and department goals.
- Be able to perform and rotate through several job functions in finished goods department at line speed.
- Must be able to work in cold environment.
- Can learn and rotate to other positions within the department.
- Must be able to manage your time and work autonomously.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand 8-10 hours.
- Must be able to properly fill out paper work and check product temperatures.
- Must be able to use a computer.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Work history in a manufacturing environment preferred
Skills and Competencies
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to work with industrial equipment
- Notify team leaders and/or maintenance of problems
- Perform all jobs and responsibilities in a safe manner at line speed
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- Perform responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Comply with all food safety standards.
- Comply with all good manufacturing practices (GMPs).
- Wear required personal protective equipment.
- Team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Physical demands for this position require walking or standing most of the time, pushing, and pulling.
- External Candidates Only: Ability to pass a pre-employment, post offer drug screen, physical and background check.
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment. M/F/Vet/Disability
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.