Job Posting Title:
The QA Technician - Samples, maintains and fills product samples for furtherance to key customer accounts, potential new customers, and specific customers who require ongoing samples to accompany every order placed.
- Collect hand-picked samples and screen for quality appropriateness
- Prepare and package product for shipment
- Prioritize shipments according to urgency
- Prepare documents for international shipments as applicable
- Complete all courier forms as necessary
- Ship routine samples to requesting accounts, ie. first production runs, production samples to brokers, bi-annual requirements, 3rd party laboratory testing samples, etc.
- Other duties as assigned, including back-up to other quality assurance roles as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school graduation or the equivalent.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to disability-accommodations treehousefoods.com . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.