You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer#39;s, Nesquik, Toll House, and Lean Cuisine as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we#39;re building a workplace where teamwork is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is encouraged, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
Here at Nestlé USA, you are empowered to become a student of the business and deliver the best to our consumers. We#39;re inviting forward-thinking and courageous future leaders to embrace an entrepreneurial approach and start their journey of growth!
If you#39;re a current first-year MBA student eager to make an impact on an enormous scale, take strides into greatness by joining Nestlé USA.
What to expect
At Nestlé, the marketing team delivers over 2,000 leading brands that improve consumers#39; lives every day. The Marketing Summer Associate Internship, introduces first-year MBA students to brand building at the world#39;s largest food company and sets the standard for a growing marketing career at Nestlé USA.
The 10-week internship assigns Marketing Summer Associates to an iconic Nestlé brand and requires you to demonstrate your analytical expertise to provide a solution to a real-life problem facings our business and consumers. By activating distinct consumer insights, you drive business performance and grow brand equity. Summer Associates are empowered to partner with marketing specialists to tackle complex business challenges and provide recommendations to senior leaders. Your project is crafted to address strategic business opportunities and drive your marketing team towards success in the short and long-term future.
Fueled by a growth mindset along with a shared love of food and culinary excellence, we#39;re seeking students with shown leadership skills, strong analytical knowledge, communication expertise, and a passion for working in a collaborative team- environment. You can anticipate receiving developmental feedback throughout the duration of your internship with the expectation of building lasting relationships. The internship culminates into a final project showcase to senior leaders highlighting your recommendation to the business. Upon program completion, Marketing Summer Associates return to school with best-in-class marketing expertise and a detailed understanding of operating in a business environment as a professional marketer.
Where you Work
This opportunity is based in our headquarter locations in Solon, Ohio, Seattle, Washington, and Arlington, Virginia.
After your Internship
The internship feeds directly into our Nestlé Marketing Associate role and participants may receive a full-time offer to join the organization following the completion of the internship.
We invite you to challenge the traditional ways of working, provide innovative ideas, and improve processes.
- Currently enrolled in a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or Masters of Science (MS) program with an emphasis in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Brand Management, Innovation Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship or Strategic Management.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or Masters of Science degree completed by June 2022.
Professional & Leadership Requirements
- You possess resourcefulness and an entrepreneurial spirit combined with a passion for seeking out solutions to win with the consumer.
- Leadership in an extra-curricular activity, organization, or in previous professional positions.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and ability to utilize basic Excel functions.
- Comfortable working in independent and team settings.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, complex environment
- You are available for a ten-week internship starting June 2021.
- Willingness to relocate to one of our major headquarter facilities (Solon, Ohio, Seattle, Washington, or Arlington, Virginia) for the duration of the ten-week internship.
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced marketing leaders.
- Immersion into a dynamic and collaborative work culture with diverse colleagues who share a love of food.
- Potential full-time career opportunity at one of our three U.S. locations, Arlington, Virginia, Seattle, Washington, or Solon, Ohio.
- Opportunity to network with various divisions and employees across the company.
- Furnished subsidized housing and relocation available for eligible interns for duration of the summer internship.
- Work with an influential industry leader in consumer packaged goods (Fortune Magazine).
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.